The BTG International group of companies comprises:
- BTG plc (No. 2670500), BTG International Ltd (No. 2664412), BTG International Healthcare Ltd (8072047), BTG International (Holdings) Ltd (4012726), BTG Management Services Ltd (No. 2459087), PneumRx Ltd (No. 9547254), Protherics Medicines Development Ltd (No.1939643), Provensis Ltd (No. 3694409), each of 5 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7RD, UK
- BTG Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN: 75 062 369 724), RSD Turretfield RC, 129 Holland Road, Rosedale, SA 5350, Australia
- BTG International Asia Limited, 45/Floor, The Lee Gardens, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- BTG International Canada Inc.,11 Hines Road, Suite 200, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2K 2X1
- BTG International Inc., 300 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 300, 300 Conshohocken State Road, West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428, USA and 615 Arapeen Drive, Suite 105, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, USA
- Provensis Inc., Five Tower Bridge, Suite 800, 300 Barr Harbor Drive, West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428-2998, USA
- Biocompatibles, Inc., 300 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 380, 300 Conshohocken State Road, West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428, USA
- Biocompatibles International Ltd (No. 2703724) and Biocompatibles UK Ltd (No. 4305025), Chapman House, Farnham Business Park, Weydon Lane, Farnham, Surrey GU9 8QL, UK
- EKOS Corporation, 11911 North Creek Parkway S., Bothell, Washington 98011 USA
- PneumRx® GmbH, Hansaallee 101, 40549 Düsseldorf, Deutschland (registration office in Düsseldorf, registration HRB 73191)
- PneumRx®, Inc., 530 Logue Avenue, Mountain View, California 94043, USA
- Protherics UK Ltd (No.3464264), Blaenwaun, Ffostrasol, Llandysul, Ceredigion SA44 5JT, Wales, UK
- Galil Medical Inc., 4364 Round Lake Road, Arden Hills, MN 55112, USA
- Galil Medical Ltd., Tavor Building 1, Yokneam Israel 20692
- Roxwood Medical, Inc, 400 Seaport Ct, Suite 103, Redwood City, CA 94063
- BTG Medikal Limited Şirketi, Barbaros Mah. Çiğdem Sok. My Ofis Apt. No: 1/50, 34746 Ataşehir / İstanbul, Türkiye
Access to the website of BTG plc
Access to the website of BTG plc located at www.btg-im.com is granted on the following terms.
Please read these terms carefully before you start to use the site. By using our site, you indicate that you accept these terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms then please refrain from using our site.
While care is taken to ensure that the content of this site is up to date and accurate, BTG plc (abbreviated herein as "BTG" and any reference to "BTG" shall be to BTG plc and its subsidiaries, or any of them) expressly disclaims, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, all warranties and representations of any kind, express or implied, in relation to the accuracy or completeness of such content or the results which may be obtained from the use of the site or its content, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. All content and any features available through our site are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and your use of this site is at your own risk and discretion. So far as may be excluded by applicable law, BTG shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the material on this site or otherwise, howsoever arising. BTG does not warrant that functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, other sites linked to this site or the server that makes this site available, are free of viruses or bugs.
Nothing on this site should be construed as the giving of advice or the making of any recommendation and this site should not be relied upon as the basis for any medical or other decision or action. As a result of ongoing medical advances and developments, the information on this site may not always be completely up to date. You must consult a suitably qualified healthcare professional on any specific problem or matter which is covered by any information on this site before taking any action. We cannot answer any unsolicited e-mails relating to personal healthcare issues. Patients and healthcare professionals should check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for product information available in their country. BTG offers prescription medicines for use by healthcare professionals. These medicines are regulated by government agencies in each of the countries in which BTG does business, such as the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency in the United Kingdom or the Food and Drug Administration in the United States. These regulations often restrict the prescribing information that can be disclosed to the public such that you need to consult with your healthcare professional.
Forward looking statements
This website contains certain forward-looking statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations and businesses of BTG. These statements and forecasts involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to events and depend upon circumstances that will occur in the future. There are a number of factors which could cause actual results or developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward looking statements and forecasts. Such statements have been made with reference to forecast price changes, economic conditions and the current regulatory environment. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements contained herein as actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this site. The past performance of the price of BTG's shares must not be relied on as a guide to their future performance.
No information contained in this site constitutes or would be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of BTG.
Limitation of liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT BTG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, HOWSOEVER ARISING AND WHETHER IN TORT, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS OR CONTRACTS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, OR LOSS OF DATA (IN EACH CASE EVEN IF BTG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), THAT RESULT FROM: (a) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES REFERRED TO IN THE SITE; (b) REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, UNDERTAKINGS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY RELATED TO THE SITE; OR (c) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold BTG harmless from and against all losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees, court costs, and other litigation and arbitration expenses) ("Losses") related to or arising from: (a) negligent acts or omissions or intentional misconduct with respect to your use of the site or your violation of these terms; or (b) claims for infringement of the proprietary rights of any third party resulting from your use of the site in violation of these terms.
The content on the site, including, but not limited to, documents, text, graphics, images, audio or video files, podcasts and logos, as well as the compilation of such content, and the general "look and feel" of this site is owned by BTG (or its third-party providers) and is protected by UK, US and international copyright laws. "BTG", and other trademarks and product names used on this site are trademarks owned by BTG or its licensees (unless otherwise indicated). You are authorised to make a single copy and to print extracts or documents from this site (except for any third-party owned content which has been identified as such) for your non-commercial use provided any such copy or print retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained within them. All BTG names, logos and trademarks may not be used or reproduced, in any manner, without the written permission of BTG. All rights in such trademarks and names are reserved. The above prohibition on copying includes a ban on framing, the creation of any derivative work based on this site or its content, the incorporation of any content into other websites or electronic retrieval systems or publications. You may not use any diagrams, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from this site separately from any accompanying text. No links to this site may be included in any other website without BTG's prior written permission.
We cannot guarantee that you have any right to use third-party owned content which is available on this site and you must obtain permission from the third-party owner before using or downloading such content. Content which is copyright protected may not be changed nor may any author attribution notice or copyright notice appearing on such content be altered without first obtaining the appropriate consents.
Except for the limited permission set out above, nothing on this website should be construed as granting any other right or license.
Changes to this website
We reserve the right to change any part of this site or this legal notice at any time without notice. Any changes to this legal notice shall take effect from the next time you access this site. Notwithstanding the above, we shall not be obliged to keep this site up to date.
Jurisdiction and applicable law