Certain BTG products may not be available within the chosen location and indications may differ from your country's approved use. For Medical questions regarding any BTG products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Parikh, S., et al., J Vasc Interv Radiol, Vol. 19, Issue 4, April 2008, 521–528.
2. Litzendorf, M., et al., SVS 2011 Abstract RR20.
3. Schrijver, A.M., et al., J.Endovasc Therapy 2015;22(1):87-95.
4. Kucher, N., et al., Circulation, Vol. 129, No. 4, 2014, 479–486.
5. Piazza, G., et al., JACC: Cardiovasc Intervent 2015; 8(10): 1382-92.
6. Heit JA et.al., Abstract #910; 2005:106 (no.11) part 1 of 2, pg. 267a.
7. Gerotziafas et.al., Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2004;10:356-65.
8. Banovac, R et al., J Vasc Interv Radiol, 2010; 21:44-53.
9. Soltani, A et al. Ultrasonics 2007; 46:60-67.
10. Kahn, S et al. Arch Intern Med 2004; 164:17-26.
11. Ashrani AA, Heit JA. J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2009;28::465-476.
12. Kahn, S. et al., Annals of Internal Medicine, 149, 2008, 698–707.
13. Patel M.S. et al. J Vasc Interv Radiol 2012; 23(3):S119.
14. Lin, P., et al., Vasc, Vol. 17, Suppl. 3, 2009, S137-S147.
15. Lin., P., et al., Perspectives in Vasc Surg and Endo Ther, 2010, 22(3):152-163.
16. Francis, C.W., et al., Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 21.3, 1995, 419–424.
17 Nykamp, M., et al., Journal of Vascular Surgery: Venous and Lymphatic Disorders 2015;3(5):251-257.
18 Braaten, J.V, et al., Ultrasound Reversibly Disaggegates Fibrin Fibers, Throm Haemost, 1997, 78:1063-8
Corporate Press Releases
Corporate press releases are selected from information communicated on www.btgplc.com and are selected because the information relates to BTG products available in various countries. The information is not being shared to advocate use of a product outside of its locally approved indication for use.
Noteworthy News articles are selected from information communicated on websites external to BTG and are selected because the information relates to BTG products available in various countries. The information is not being shared to advocate use of a product outside of its locally approved indication for use.
Not all products and/or indications are available in the US and certain other territories. LC Bead and Bead Block are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Biocompatibles UK Ltd. EKOS, the EKOS logo, Acoustic Pulse Thrombolysis and EkoSonic are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of EKOS Corporation. TheraSphere® is manufactured for Biocompatibles UK Ltd. TheraSphere is a registered trademark of Theragenics Corporation used under license by Biocompatibles UK Ltd. Varithena is a registered trademark of Provensis Ltd. PneumRx and RePneu are trademarks of PneumRx. PneumRx is a registered trademark in the US and certain other territories. The RePneu Coils are not approved for commercial sale in the United States, and are restricted by US law to investigational use only in the U.S. ‘See more. Reach further. Treat smarter’ and ‘Imagine where we can go’ are trademarks of BTG International Ltd. BTG and the BTG roundel logo are registered trademarks of BTG International Ltd. Biocompatibles UK Ltd, EKOS Corporation, Provensis Ltd and PneumRx Corporation are BTG International group companies. For full prescribing information please click here Bead BlockTM, EKOS®, LC Bead®, TheraSphere®, Varithena®, PneumRx © Copyright 2018 BTG International Ltd. All rights reserved.”